Gate Valve Test bench for pneumatic and hydraulic tests of gate valves with hydraulic clamping and panel mounted test gauges. All water-wetted parts are corrosion-proof.
CONFORMITY WITH STANDARD OF TESTS: API 598; DIN EN 12266; ISO 5208; ASME B 16.5; ASTME 1003-05; GOST 5762-2002; GOST 9544-2005.
Gate Valve Testing including: Strength test of valve housing/valve body, trim leakage test, Leakage test of spindle gland, Leakage test of gate and seat interface sealing
Connection: Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Welded, Threaded, Nipple,Special Ended.
Test objects: Gate Valve
Test Media: water / air / nitrogen
Optional Items: Computer Registrations System, Safety Closure
Gate Test Bench Feature:
- The two-sided gate seal tests do not require the tested-valve rearrangement, which significantly reduces the test time.
- Sealing of tested item is carried out by the hydraulic cylinder.
- The bench is equipped with replaceable blind flanges for testing non-flanged valves, which releases the operator from welding (lock-pin screwing) of the blind flanges to the pipes and saves up to 30 minutes of their replacement time.
- All water-wetted parts are corrosion-proof.
- The bench is equipped with the water-collection tray.