Cryogenic Test Unit for Tesing Cryogenic Valves
Common international test standards are utilized:A typical test cycle includes around 9 - 10 steps.All the valves tested must be clean, dry and grease-free.
1. Pre-test at ambient with low pressure helium or nitrogen.
2. Cooling period with continuous temperature monitoring.
3. Preliminary cycle test with non pressurized valve.
4. Low pressure seat leakage test with helium.
5. Seat leakage tests with 1-6 test pressures.
6. Opening/closing torque measuring.
7. Body shell leakage test with helium.
8. Measurement of cycle time tests at cryogenic temperature, if required.
9. Warming-up period.
10. Visual inspection at ambient.